Summer Campus for Teenagers
All Inclusive Summer Campus
Teenagers (13-17 years old)
Open to all levels from beginner to advanced.
|COURSE LOCATION:||ACCORD Saint Nicolas Summer School (Metro: Corentin Celton, line 12)|
|DURATION:||From one week - All inclusive stay|
|COURSE START DATES:||Arrival dates (on Sundays):
July 2nd, July 9th, July 16th, July 23rd, July 30th, August 6th 2017
The summer school is open from from July 2nd to August 12th 2017
The Summer Campus is specifically designed for young people and meets:
- Parents' expectations in terms of security, quality teaching, comfort, hygiene and healthy food
- Youngsters' expectations: discover Paris, make friends with other young people of various nationalities, get involved in many sports and fun activities.
- The residence is located South of Paris. Classes and activities take place in the residence.
Saint Nicolas Summer campus: A residence in Paris
The «Saint Nicolas Residence», conveniently located in Southern Paris, offers comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame, etc.
Bedrooms: 4-bed rooms with shared facilities. Shared showers and toilets on each floor.
Bed sheets are provided and changed once a week. Towels are provided.
- Facilities: Classrooms fitted with audio-visual equipment, a self-service restaurant, a meeting room, a sports hall and an internet area.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the residence restaurant.
An afternoon snack is also included in the price. During some excursions, lunch or dinner will be replaced by a picnic.
There are also vegetarian and pork-free meal options available.
Location : Your French classes will take place at the Saint Nicolas French Summer School.
Metro Station: Corentin Celton (Line 12)
French lessons: 15 hours/week
- Classes take place in the morning from 9.00 to 12.00: 3 lessons of 45 minutes/day.
- French classes take place in the residence.
- Maximum 15 students per multinational class.
Teaching method: Play and learn!
- Play and Learn: This is how students describe the ACCORD’s teaching
methodology during the Paris All Inclusive French Summer Campus.
- Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using
authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines.
- Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the
learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
- Our teachers, all University graduates, are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. They are experienced in teaching young people French as well as arts and sports.
Level testing and certificate
On their first day, students take a placement test in written and spoken French, so as to be in the class of their level.
After the course, students will be given a certificate of attendance, stating their level and the number of hours of French they have studied.
A typical day at the all inclusive Summer campus
French Class (break from 11 to 11:15)
|Lunch at the residence or picnic|
|Departure for excursion
Dinner at the residence or picnic
Return to the residence
2:00 to 3:30
4:00 to 5:30
|Activities: Journalism, theatre, face-painting, singing, graphics, table tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, dance, etc.
After the afternoon snack: free time or games
During the evenings spent in the residence, our team organises games, film nights, discos, parties etc.
Sports and cultural activities
On arrival, students register for the activities of their choice among the many options on offer: theatre, football, face-painting, volley-ball, etc…
The instructors and workshop leaders are all qualified and run the activities in French, thus reinforcing the work done in class.
One full day and 3 half-day excursions per week Accompanied by instructors, teachers and often also by guides, the excursions are an opportunity to discover most of the important sights of Paris and the surrounding area: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the museum of Science and Industry La Villette, the Eiffel Tower, etc…
A personalised transfer service is available.
On arrival, a driver will meet students at the airport or station and drive them to the
On departure, our transfer service escorts students to check-in.
Return Shared transfer: 160 Euros/person 190 €
UM (Unaccompanied Minor):
One way: 120 €
Round trip: 160 €
If you are booking our transfer service (pick up and/or drop off at the airport), please read our instructions carefully to guarantee your child(ren)’s safe arrival and departure.
Download here all information about group and UM transfers.
- Arrival on Sundays July 2nd, July 9th, July 16th, July 23rd, July 30th, August 6th 2017
ALL- INCLUSIVE STAY - Minimum 2 weeks
|From from July 2nd to July 29th 2017||
980 €/week Extra night : 190 €
|From from July 30th to August 12th 2017||
850 €/week Extra night : 180 €
|• Writing/Grammar" course in mini-group max 6 students, 5 hrs/week||
|• One-to-one program 5 hrs/week||
|Optional Cultural Activities||
|Full day at Disneyland ( including packed lunch, dinner, night parade, fireworks, return transfer by private coach)
Dates: July 6th, July 20th, August 3rd 2017
|Full day at Asterix leisure park ( including packed lunch, dinner, return transfer by private coach)
Dates : July 13th, July 27th 2017
|Full day at the Loire Valley Castles ( including visit of Chambord and Blois castles, sightseeing tour of the city
of Blois, packed lunch, dinner, return transfer by private coach)
Dates : July 15th, July 29th, August 5th 2017
- Above prices include: full-board accommodation, French course, sports, activities, excursions and transport.
- Above prices do NOT include: personal expenses or transfer from the airport/train station to the residence.
To register for the All Inclusive French Summer Campus, click here: BOOK NOW!
For more information about the All Inclusive French Summer Campus, please, contact our Head of Junior & Teen programs
Visit our website for teens: www.paris-junior.com (Summer camps and French language courses for kids, teens