Cultural activities in Paris
In addition to your French language courses, ACCORD Language School offers a cultural program to give you a better understanding and appreciation of French culture.
This program varies with the seasons and the Parisian cultural events held throughout the year.
Here are some examples of activities available:
- Walks to discover historical and picturesque areas of Paris organised within Accord’s Parisian Culture and Civilisation workshop. You may visit areas such as Le Marais, Montmartre, the Quartier Latin, Père-Lachaise, Ile de la Cité, Montparnasse, etc. with a guide or with a discovery questionnaire especially designed by our team of teachers.
- Boat trips on the Seine and canals of the capital.
- Recommendations on outings to the cinema, the theatre, concerts or the opera are available at the school.
- Guided tours of the world famous museums of Paris: the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art, the Picasso Museum, the Grand Palais and other lesser known but equally exciting museums: the Zadkine museum (artist's house and workplace), Victor Hugo's house, Galliera museum (fashion and costume museum), Rodin museum, Delacroix museum, the Perfume museum, etc.
- Excursions to famous locations outside Paris: The Palace of Versailles, the Loire Valley and its famous castles, Chantilly, Senlis, Beaune, Fontainebleau, etc. These outings are available through Accord Language School’s partner, C.I.J.P (Club International des Jeunes à Paris).
- Trips to theme parks such as Disneyland-Paris, Astérix Park, France Miniatures are also available via C.I.J.P
- There are many activities available and they are displayed throughout the school including concerts, theatres, etc. Just check them out whilst you’re staying with us.