The ACCORD Language School Quality Assurance
- An extensive range of French language courses for every level, available all year round for adults from Intensive and Intensive PLUS courses courses to specific French programs for Executives.
- Junior and Family language stays are also available at our Saint-Nicolas Summer residence in July and August.
- Small class sizes: maximum 14 students (average12) per class for all our French courses except specific French programs
- ACCORD Language School has over the years welcome over 48 000 students (both adults and juniors) of 50 different nationalities. Top six nationalities at ACCORD Language School in the last 18 months:
- German/Austrian/Swiss : 11 %
- American/British : 10 %
- Spanish : 9 %
- Italian: 8%
- Dutch : 7%
- Japanese : 7%
- Swedish: 6%
No nationality representing more than 12% of the class.
- A dynamic and effective teaching method to quickly develop
speaking and listening skills.
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff: teachers at ACCORD are all university graduates, experienced in teaching French as a Foreign Language. They are also involved in research projects and developing our own teaching material.
- Professional administrative staff dedicated to arrange bookings, organise accommodation, transfers and cultural activities, to ensure students have an enjoyable stay at ACCORD Language School.
- High quality premises: ACCORD Language School occupies the whole of the second floor of a smart and typically Parisian building: 20 bright and spacious classrooms with 4 rooms dedicated to courses for professionals and executives, a cafeteria with computers and free Internet access.
- ACCORD Language School is an examination centre for the TCF (Test de Connaissance de Français) & TEF (Test d’Evaluation du Français). TCF, TEF, DELF, DALF Preparation Courses are also available at the school.
- ACCORD is registered as a Private Institute of Higher Education (n°588 at the Academy of Paris) and has an official agreement with the Universities of Poitiers, Paris V, Paris VII, Paris VIII and INALCO.